Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 1 pork neck
- 1.5 lemon
- Olive oil
- Paprika powder
- Pepper and salt
- 1 kilo of potatoes
- If desired, rosemary
- Vegetable of choice
- Greek salad
- Feta sauce
Preparation (video 1, video 2):
- Marinate the pig with oregano, paprika powder, salt, pepper and the juice of 1 lemon. Place the pig in an oven dish and pour a fair amount of olive oil over it. Massage the marinade in well. Cover the baking dish with aluminium foil.
- Put the hot air oven at 165 degrees and leave the pig there for about 2.5 hours.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and marinate them with paprika powder, oregano, salt, pepper, rosemary if required and the juice of half a lemon. Mix the potatoes well.
- After 2.5 hours, take the pig out of the oven, remove the aluminium foil and turn it over once. Now set the oven to 180 degrees and bake for about 45 minutes. During these 45 minutes, turn the pig 1 or 2 times and pour the marinade over the pig.
- 10 minutes later, the potatoes can also go into the oven.
- Now start making your feta sauce. (You can find the recipe here) And now cook the chosen vegetables as well.
- When the pig has a nice brown colour, it can be taken out of the oven. Now set the oven to 195 degrees and leave the potatoes to brown and crisp for another 10 minutes.
- Serve everything on a nice plate, enjoy!
Scroll down for the products you need for this recipe.