- 500 g Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- A few drops of wine vinegar
- Optionally, finely chopped parsley
- Grate the cucumber, sprinkle with a little salt and leave it to drain for a while, about half an hour, in a ball sieve. Press now and then with your hand.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with the Greek yoghurt. Add the drained cucumber and stir well. Leave covered in the fridge. It will be even tastier the next day.
- Chef's tip, add a few drops of ouzo before serving.
Scroll down for the products you need for this recipe.