- 1 pack of Loumidis coffee
- 30 ml tap water
- Flitzani (Greek coffee cup)
- Briki (coffee pot)
- Possibly sugar
- Fill the coffee cup with water (30 ml) and pour it into the coffee pot.
- Add 1.5 teaspoons of Greek coffee to the coffee pot and place it over medium-high heat. For a stronger coffee, add another half teaspoon of coffee.
- You can add 1 teaspoon of sugar for a μετριο coffee and 2 teaspoons of sugar for a γλυκο. Without sugar call the coffee σκετο.
- Stir the coffee well and wait until the coffee rises and has a nice layer of foam (3 minutes). This is how you know that the coffee is ready. Do not let the coffee boil.
- Pour the coffee into your flitzani and enjoy! Drink the Greek coffee in small sips, so that the coffee grounds remain in the coffee cup.
Scroll down for the products you need for this recipe.