- 120 grams Tarama ( fish roe )
- 3 slices of white bread without crust
- Half grated red onion
- 325 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1.5 lemons
- Black pepper
- Pinch of paprika powder
- Soak the bread in a little water, squeeze the water out of the bread and put it in a bowl together with the Tarama, the paprika and the onion.
- Mix everything together with the mixer and add the olive oil little by little (just like making mayonnaise). At the end, add the juice of the lemon and the pepper.
Scroll down for the products you need for this recipe.