- 250 g butter at room temperature
- 250 gr granulated sugar
- 250 gr. self-rising baking flour
- 4 eggs
- 50 g pistachio nuts
- 1 teaspoon aniseed
- 1 shot glass of Ouzo
- Icing sugar if required
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Mix the butter and sugar with the mixer in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the eggs one by one.
- Then add the flour in several parts.
- When the batter is ready, add the aniseed, pistachio and Ouzo.
- Pour the batter into a greased cake tin.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- If you like, sprinkle with icing sugar afterwards.
Scroll down for the products you need for this recipe.