Ingredients for 3 / 4 persons:
- Loukoumades Jotis
- 300 ml lukewarm water
- 2 / 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Mix all the ingredients in one bowl and add the lukewarm water. Mix until a smooth substance is formed.
- Cover the tray and leave it in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- Heat a pan with a little sunflower oil on high heat.
- After 45 minutes you can make balls of the dough and fry them, fry the loukoumades until they are nicely golden brown.
- Serve with honey and cinnamon, delicious!
Scroll down for the products you need for this recipe.