Ingredients for 4 persons:
- 2 bougatsa of your choice
- Allow the bougatsa to thaw slightly for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the convection oven to 185 degrees. Let the burgas bake for 30 minutes, then they will get a nice brown colour. Stick a fork under one of the corners of the bougainvillea and lift it. If the hamburger comes up like a plank, this is a good test to see if it is well done. If it is not, cook it for another 10 minutes.
- After baking, leave the bougatsa for 10 minutes. They will not become any less delicious!
- Sprinkle the bougatsa with cream, with icing sugar and / or cinnamon.
Scroll down for the products you need for this recipe.